Friday, February 22, 2013

Song of the Week: Leaves

Leaves - Cheers Elephant - Like Wind Blows Fire

I meant to publish this review a long time ago, but never got to it. This is also a nice little bit of pop music, although this time from around King of Prussia area rather than Southern Australia. I think the tagline from the promoters called it "furious" indie pop, which to me was kind of silly. But I understand the angle. The band, despite sometimes soft and dreamy vocals and xylophones, really does have great energy passion in their music, which I believe this song showcased best off of their album. So please, Enjoy. 

As a last note these guys also offer their album at "name your own price" at bandcamp. Give it a download, and if you like it, maybe share the love a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment